Appealing PCA Charge NSW

Not Happy with your Drink Driving Sentence? It is understandable you may not be satisfied with a Magistrates decision with respect to your drink driving matter. If this is the case, you have the right to appeal to the District Court. There are some key things you need to be aware of. Is There a Time Limit to File an Appeal? Absolutely. For drink driving matters, you have 28 days from the date of the decision (or sentence) to lodge an appeal in the District [...]

Go to Top

Contact Us Online